Friday, February 29, 2008



This week was not a great week with me because of some random reasons.


I had quarrelled with a person whom i did not expect to fight with.I dunt know what the hell she was thinking but everything she did made me feel pissed off.I dunt mind what she said to me but I was angry because of the way she thought abt me .I saw her as my sister and I was always willing to help her but she thought that I took advantage from her...Oh my god..what thing can I took advantage from her ??????? I was so angry and I cried whenever I thought abt it. I dunt want to care abt her any more because the more I care ,the more I felt sad but her mother called me and said sorry for what she did...It made me feel confused :(( what should I do now????

Another reason that made me feel stress was my level maths test's result.I could not think that I fail that test and it was the first time that I got F9 :(( I was so stress and emo when I took back my paper :(( Anw,It would help me realize that it was time to start now and I need to study hard :) I will catch up all subjects that I need to during the March hols :)

Although I was so stress ,I still liked to go to school.I love my bf " suria" ,my bimbo group ( hwesiang,asidah,davita.azyan),my sweetfriend " Era" and other classmates. They are really nice and I began to love them more and more than each day :)

Thank you,Suria ,for being a good listener and cheering me up :)

Thank you,my bimbo group ,for making me happy everyday whenever I see all of you :)

I loveeee all of youuuuuuu,guys :)


P/s : Thank you ,my best friend " Chinh cho " for going shopping to buy perfurm and seeing movie with me today :) I know that you are always beside me and give me your support :) That's why we are best friend forever :)Anw,your story really entertained me and I dunt know what I need to say but I just feel that what you are doing now will hurt that girl in the future as well as your self ....Think about what I said and make a right choice without regrets :) Luv you :*

No comments:

Welcome to my life :)

Hope can get a good result for O level :)

My bf :*

My bf :*

I miss my sis and my moto ><

I miss my sis and my moto ><

My cousinx

My cousinx

My bestfriend :X

My bestfriend :X

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Singapore, vietnamese, Vietnam
I WANT TO BE REMEMBERED AS THE GIRL WHO ALWAYS SMILES EVEN WHEN HER HEART IS BROKEN AND THE ONE THAT COULD BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAY EVEN IF SHE COULD NOT BRIGHTEN HER OWN